和L的电话里说了好多。这样一部感动我的电影,让我有了想要写下些什么的冲动。
电影中可用以回顾的东西太多,以至于我很难用其中的某一句话给电影在豆瓣里做一个标记——以前我总是习惯如此,拿自认为感触最深的一句话作为电影的总结,我曾经看过了。但百万宝贝不是。里面的很多话,用弗里德曼磁性的声音,演绎的犹如寓言:Winner is simply willing to do the things that loser won't......Boxing is about respect. Getting it for yourself, and taking it away from the other guy......If there's magic in boxing: it's the magic of fighting battles beyond endurance, beyond cracked ribs, ruptured kidneys, and detached retinas......It's the magic of risking everything for a dream that nobody sees but you......Frankie liked to say that boxing is an unnatural act that everything in boxing is backwards. Sometimes, best way to deliver a punch is step back. But step back too far, you ain't fighting at all.......Boxing is an unnatural act. Because everything in it is backwards. You wanna move to the left you don't step left, you push on the right toe. To move right, you use your left toe. Instead of running from the pain, like a sane person would do, you step into it......
看过开头,如同monga,我料到这会是悲剧一出。很久以前看到的一句话分外贴切,我们是糖,甜到哀伤。maggie,剧中出场时还有月余就满32岁的小女人。微笑着,面对埃斯特伍德一次次冷血的拒绝。微笑着,把食客们吃剩的牛扒包进锡纸里,并笑着告诉老板要拿它回家喂小狗。微笑着,拿过弗里德曼手中破旧的拳击鞋和speed ball,说自己先借着,买了就还回来。微笑着,拿到两美元小费攒齐了买新speed ball的所有钱,然后欣喜的在体育用品店老板柜台上掏出一大堆硬币以及小额钞票,这是她给自己32岁买的生日礼物。当然,埃斯特伍德决定收她为徒时候,她笑得更加灿烂。以及每次打赢比赛,都笑得很傻,问埃斯特伍德,老板,我打的不错吧。
当然,她也有不笑的时候。比如镜头几次切换到她回家的公车上。藏在宽大的套头衫里,她表情严峻的注视着窗外;或者正在一口水,一口剩牛排,吃着晚餐。在家的时候,拿一个小本子,细心地记下每一小笔收入,算着再过多久能买个speed ball,或者还要再攒多久,可以给妈妈和妹妹买套房子。还有在gym的时候,永远在专注的全力以赴。
三位主角,独自一人时,幽怨而缓慢的吉他配乐。训练室里的荤笑话和一群粗人挑逗的笑声。拳击场旁观中的尖叫声。还有出现很多的,拳头打击沙袋或者speed ball的声音,短促而有力。所有的这些声响,叠加在一起,观看时候,就实实在在的堵在我胸口上。
她的结局,似乎早已注定。专注和不知疲惫的奉献,成就了这个世界冠军;而纯真又不知自我保护,让她在这个险恶的世界里,从伤痕累累最终倒下不起。看到最后才发觉,原来见方的拳击台,只是作者表达思想而戏剧化出来的一个舞台而已。光阴在此,演绎的更加绚烂而摄人心魄。一个人从降生开始,生命就成了无数的随机事件不断累积之和,加之事物与生俱来的两面性,很难讲如何才能够善始善终。言行无愧于本心,尽力而无愧于时间,倒是可以做到且要时刻警醒达到的。
弗里德曼在影片最后宽慰埃斯特伍德的一段话:Maggie walked through that door with nothing but guts. No chance in the world of being what she needed to be. A year and a half later, she's fighting for the championship of the world. You did that. People die every day, Frankie. Mopping floors, washing dishes. And you know what their last thought is?--"I never got my shot." Because of you, Maggie got her shot. If she dies today, you know what her last thought will be?--"I think I did all right. I know I could rest with that."
June 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment