March 19, 2011

Reflections after 15 hours continuous coding

a) I love coding, because it is systematic and predictable.
b) Given advanced algorithms, sorting always finds its way in the program:)
c) It feels nice to concentrate for a long period. And every time as I had a break, it is also enjoyable to have a cup of coffee, or just look outside.
d) "C Bible" and "Algorithm" acquire their well-known fame for reasons. Most of the time, they are even better than internet.
e) It is magic that I would never think of taking a cigarette while coding, even when I see the pack. In retrospect, I still cannot understand how or remember exactly when I quit smoking. But, after all, the result is that I quit, and furthermore, have no desire to resume to that habit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Days of our lives

Daisypath Anniversary tickers